My tactical promos reviews

Introduce yourself to other members here
Suresa

My tactical promos reviews

Post by Suresa » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:12 pm

The order forms are very misleading. They offer all these wonderful things free just for an order, just pay shipping, but free product offered never arrived after I paid shipping. Shipping cost for order is also advertised as free just for ordering. And now my cc has been charged for something?I never authorized

ChangeMea

Re: My tactical promos reviews

Post by ChangeMea » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:16 am

Good afternoon. I want to tell you about that. That I recently ordered a telescope from My Tactical Promos and accidentally ordered two memberships in their club that I didn't need. I googled about the company and everyone complained that the company was a "legitimate scam." Anyway, I emailed my tactical promos reviews and they immediately took off 2 accidentally bought club tickets and were worried that I said they were dishonest judging by the feedback from the people. Today I received a telescope from My Tactical Promos and was completely satisfied. Because they kept their word.

monuq

Post by monuq » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:52 am

Suresa wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:12 pm
The order forms are very misleading. They offer all these wonderful things free just for an order, just pay shipping, but free product offered never arrived after I paid shipping. Shipping cost for order is also advertised as free just for ordering. And now my cc has been charged for something?I never authorized
snowdrop sub español

pikachu88

Post by pikachu88 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:13 am

Thank you for sharing this great post, I am very impressed with your post, the information given is detailed and easy to understand. I will follow your next post often. retro games