Search found 1 match

by Janeewilcoox
Tue May 04, 2021 7:01 am
Forum: News & Announcements
Replies: 1
Views: 25

Your health care provider can recommend a consultation with a dietician or nutritionist if you would like help evaluating or developing a weight loss or healthy eating plan. Many people prefer to have a set of rules to follow when dieting. Others may crave the emotional support from attending counse...