How to fix computer randomly restarts to bios and not working

General discussions about the game
wick09200

How to fix computer randomly restarts to bios and not working

Post by wick09200 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:13 am

If you have tried rebooting your computer after exiting BIOS and it again goes to BIOS this issue needs further troubleshooting this issue has happened with most of the operating system versions such as Windows 7,8 or 10 here are some methods you can fix your computer restart restart problem given below:-
:- inspect hardware connections
:- select right boot device
:- perform window repair
:- check the Cmos battery

Akshay_M

Re: How to fix computer randomly restarts to bios and not working

Post by Akshay_M » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:54 am

If the boot does not progress as far as an error message I think this my be a BIOS problem. You could try resetting the BIOS to default using the on screen options, or by moving the motherboard jumper (after removing the power plug). Then after seeing the effect, apply your preferred settings. This is a step that does not appear in standard advice but has cured a strange problem for me. Its quick and easy and would be my first step.

Other things to try are removing the power before booting instead or relying on the power button to stop everything, replacing the backup battery (in conjunction with my first suggestion) and checking the effect of any connected USB devices (by removing them all except keyboard).

If the PC will boot normally from a CDROM or bootable USB drive you may have a hard drive problem.