Dangers from "surf skating" that you should know before starting to play

Post your videos, screenshots and any other creations not related to modding here
limited

Dangers from "surf skating" that you should know before starting to play

Post by limited » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:31 am

First aid method When injured from surfing and skating
What to do first aid when injured in surfing Able to provide first aid using P.R.I.C.E. principles, namely

Protect is to prevent further injury. Using the armband Splitting the injured area Or using crutches to help walk
Rest is a break of play and use for the body to recover. Repair the injured part
Ice is a cold compress. You can apply a cold compress to the area that is painful, swollen, or bruised for 15-20 minutes at a time.

Compression is the use of a stretchy cloth around the injured area. To reduce swelling And reduced movement
Elevation is the elevation of elevation performed by raising the injured area higher than the heart level. To reduce swelling
Injuries ดาวน์โหลด และ ติดตั้ง slotxo from surf skates That should require a visit to the doctor
Head bump, stupor, unable to remember the event, nausea and vomiting.
Pain, swelling, deformity of bones and joints There may be a dislocation condition. Or broken bones
Continued pain during play After playing, the symptoms do not improve.
There is an unstable, loose or change in direction, and the knee collapses It can be a symptom of a ligament tear, such as an anterior cruciate ligament tear.
Tips for preparing to surf, skate
Choose quality equipment And in good condition Work normally
Wear protective equipment such as a helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee guards to reduce the severity of the injury.

In children under 5 years of age, playing is not recommended. And children under 10 years of age should be supervised by an experienced supervisor.
In the elderly should be more careful. Because there may be a bone condition Or with osteoporosis If there is an accident There will be severe fractures. Especially the wrists, hips and spine.
Choose a location that is appropriate and safe to play, such as a skate park. Avoid playing near the road.
Prepare your body for play with warm-ups and stretches to improve joint and muscle flexibility and readiness.
Keep your muscles strong. Especially the main active muscles In surfing and skating, such as the core muscles. Hip muscle Thigh and calf muscles May use Plank or Squat exercises.
Should study and practice playing techniques at a basic level first. Learn to balance The movement And practice falling correctly to assess oneself
Drink enough water Because if surfing skating For a long time in the hot sun There may be dehydration and a danger from heat.

Surf skating Even though it appears to be quite dangerous But if the players are well prepared Do not play the risk until the physical performance. It is considered a sport that is fun and enhances physical health as well for all ages.

geometrydash

Re: Dangers from "surf skating" that you should know before starting to play

Post by geometrydash » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:40 am

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
geometry dash